Sunday, September 21, 2008

Baby blanket

Here is the baby blanket I knit for my second son.

I knit it before I knew he was a boy - we were surprised at birth - so I picked colors and a design that would work for a girl or boy. I used this lovely yarn. I don't have a link to the pattern - I found it in a library book. By the way, the library is a great source for free patterns. Yes, I'm cheap but I have yet to pay money to buy a pattern. Of course it helps that my aunt and uncle own this shop and are very generous. :)

3 comments:

~cjoy said...

Oh, I've hoarded the library's books soaking up patterns and suggestions. The one thing I want to buy is a book with a whole lot of different stitches for reference--what a fun thing to pick and choose when doing random things. :)

Unknown said...

Laurel,

I've never seen this and didn't know you did this for Z! It's beautiful :)

Laurel said...

Hannah, thanks. It's on Zac's bed (even though it's not his attachment item like Benji's blanket is for him). I'll show you next time you're over.