Friday, October 31, 2008

best bunny

A couple weeks ago, I pulled out the Best Bunny I'd begun crocheting early in my learning this summer. At long last, I finished it. I can tell that the body is a better stitch than the head which was done as I first learned to crochet in the round. (I added the scarf to disguise a cater-wonky "neck" where I stitched the head and body together...heh!) I used Caron Simply Soft for this, but think that I want to try it again with a different yarn as I just didn't enjoy working with this one. The little bunny has so much personality and strikes me as a great gift idea for various people. I need to experiment some and see what I like. I'm kind of thinking along the lines of regular worsted weight (Vanna's Choice) as the pattern shows, or some of my randomly stashed super soft fuzzy stuff. Oh, the choices that are before me. Now, for some time. :)

1 comment:

Laurel said...

Very cute. Yes, that thing called time.... so illusive but so sought after.