Sunday, April 18, 2010

I'm back

After more than a year of hiatus, I plan to come back to posting projects here. I think my Facebook friends don't necessarily all want to see my projects, but if I have something I'd like a specific friend to see, I'll direct them here. The Internet provides a way to share the projects we do inside our homes without ever leaving our homes. The power of positive reinforcement and sharing of ideas is important for all people - but maybe especially those of us who are home more than others (speaking as a stay-at-home mom).

2 comments:

~cjoy said...

Yay...that makes me so glad. I've had a haitus from crochet in general while my youngest has been into everything, but I recently picked it back up with a baby blanket in mind...I will try to be a better stitching pal. ;D

Laurel said...

I get into phases in terms of knitting, reading, and movie watching during my evening hours - currently I'm definitely leaning towards knitting. Who knows what I'll be doing in a month? :) A blanket would be a fun project - longer process but a wonderful result.